HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaiian Humane Society announced a change to operations for its Moiliili campus following a significant spike in positive COVID-19 cases on Oahu.
The change was announced on August 10 and will include the following:
- Walk-in visits for dog adoptions will no longer be allowed.
- Walk-in visits for cat adoptions will only be allowed if Hawaiian Humane Society staff. determine social distancing can be practiced.
- Admission center will continue to be open by appointment only.
- Hours of operation will be modified to 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Walk-in appointments will only be accepted for emergency purposes.
- A face mask/covering must be worn with proper physical distancing followed.
For emergency walk ins from 6 pm to 10 am, please call 356-2250.
To find out what is considered an emergency, visit their website.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election
- Mayors want inter-island travelers tested after arrival, but admit there aren’t enough tests