HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiian Airlines is hoping to get residents flying again when it starts increased service to the neighbor islands.
The airline is offering a 20 percent discount on flights between June 16 – 30.
June 16 is when Hawaiian will increase neighbor island service.
It is also when the interisland travel quarantine ends.
You have to book the flight between Tuesday and Thursday and you must be a Hawaiian Miles member living in Hawaii.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- LIST: Most dangerous fireworks in the US
- Roe v. Wade ruling injects new urgency into midterms for Democrats
- Man filmed attacking Asian American family at California drive-thru charged with hate crime
- Attorney for Petito family claims Roberta Laundrie sent Brian an ‘odd’ letter
- Rising interest rates mean it’s time to knock out your credit card debt