HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiian Airlines is increasing neighbor island flights starting Thursday, and again after July 4 to provide more options during the upcoming holiday.
It’s added 28 round-trips:
- six between Honolulu and Hilo
- five between Honolulu and Lihue
- two between Honolulu and Kona
- one between Honolulu and Kahului
Hawaiian also added one additional round trip to Los Angeles.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- Deadline nears: How to submit your claim in Apple’s $500M iPhone slowdown settlement
- Hawaiian Airlines increases flights in preparation for state’s pre-travel testing program
- HSTA raises concerns about DOH school reopening metrics
- St. Louis graduate, Kamalei Correa, placed on Titans reserve/COVID-19 list