HONOLULU (KHON2) — For the first time, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park’s annual Cultural Festival will be held virtually.
Now in its 40th year, the festival shares information about Hawaiian culture, such as stories of Pele, sacred areas within the park and will also host demonstrations on martial arts, lei and broom making.
The event is usually the first Saturday in July.
The cultural festival will take place July 5 to July 11 on Facebook.
There will also be a watch party of the 2018 documentary Saving Ohia.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank
- Voter registration deadline approaches for the 2020 Primary Election