HONOLULU (KHON2) — According to the Hawaii Tourism Authority there were 41 flights yesterday with 681 people arriving.
Of those 681, there were 121 visitors, 300 residents and the rest were crew members.
Since the governor’s quarantine orders took effect on Thursday more than 2200 residents and more than 800 visitors are supposed to be in self-quarantine.
The majority of people have flown to Oahu followed by Maui, Kona and Lihue.
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Derek Chauvin sentencing: What we know about potential prison time
- Celebrations among protesters after Chauvin found guilty in death of George Floyd
- Hawaii reports 48 coronavirus cases, no new deaths
- Hawaii’s Carissa Moore remains at the top of world rankings following third place finish at WSL’s latest tour stop in Australia