HONOLULU (KHON2) — This year’s Hawaii State Farm Fair will be a no go.
The annual event sponsored by the Hawaii Farm Bureau is normally held mid-July at Kualoa Ranch.
It typically draws 15,000 people over two days.
It takes hundreds of volunteers to put the event on.
So organizers decided to cancel this year’s event for the health and safety of everyone.
- Man catches 3-year-old dropped from 2nd-floor window during apartment fire
- ‘Countdown to New Year’s Eve 2022,’ best party will be in Las Vegas
- Looking Forward: Year of change leads to year of hope
- Looking Back: Donny Osmond was ready to put 2020 behind him
- Looking Back: Penn & Teller were already planning for 2022