HONOLULU (KHON2) — Businesses can call a hotline to find out what they can do if an employee tests positive for the coronavirus.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
Hawaii Pacific Health has doctors available for guidance on handling COVID-19 workplace exposures.
The doctors can answer these types of questions, and others.
· What to do if employees have been exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace.
· What to do if one or more employees tests positive for COVID-19.
· How to determine when it’s safe for employees to return to work.
· How to assure the workplace environment is appropriate for employees to return to work.
The hotline is 808-763-2720.
The hotline is open daily from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hawai’i Pacific Health has posted their resources on coronavirus online at HawaiiPacificHealth.org/Coronavirus.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Nā Mele ʻUkulele
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at UH