HONOLULU (KHON2) — Businesses can call a hotline to find out what they can do if an employee tests positive for the coronavirus.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
Hawaii Pacific Health has doctors available for guidance on handling COVID-19 workplace exposures.
The doctors can answer these types of questions, and others.
· What to do if employees have been exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace.
· What to do if one or more employees tests positive for COVID-19.
· How to determine when it’s safe for employees to return to work.
· How to assure the workplace environment is appropriate for employees to return to work.
The hotline is 808-763-2720.
The hotline is open daily from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hawai’i Pacific Health has posted their resources on coronavirus online at HawaiiPacificHealth.org/Coronavirus.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui
- Call to artists for ‘PA’I Arts at Kou’