HONOLULU (KHON2) – With the reopening of tourism now pushed back to September 1, officials are now trying to iron out the detail of reopening trans-Pacific travel.
It was the topic of discussion at a special Senate Committee hearing on Wednesday, July 15.
Attorney General Clare Connors says that among the changes will be replacing the mandatory travel form with one that’s similar to the one being used for inter-island screening.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Military installations begin health condition Charlie
- Tua Tagovailoa takes field as Miami Dolphins begin conditioning
- Library launches digital collection for 75th Anniversary of the end of World War II
- Hawaii’s Jordan Yamamoto will join Miami’s 30-man roster on Tuesday when Marlins return from COVID-19 outbreak
- U.S. Coast Guard in multi-agency effort rescue three boaters in Micronesia