HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Nature Center celebrated its 40th anniversary with one of may events to come.
It happened on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 in the morning.
Children and their parents went on a guided tour of the forest as they chose items which they used in a craft to take home.
The anniversary celebration also includes an event for children on Jan. 23 and Feb. 6.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- UH softball swept by No. 8 Washington after losing third straight
- UH men’s basketball loses regular season finale at UC Davis
- Sea Life Park Hawaii welcomes back guests after nearly year-long closure
- UH baseball routs HPU for third straight day
- Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa hosts first COVID-19 vaccination clinic