HONOLULU (KHON2) — Officials with the Department of Public Safety (DPS) reported two staff members at the Hawaii Community Correctional Center (HCCC) tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, June 2.
No new inmates tested positive at HCCC on Wednesday, according to DPS officials.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The two positive cases among staff reported Tuesday bring the total staff positives at HCCC to 11.
Below is a list of inmate test results at other DPS facilities on Wednesday:
- Oahu Community Correctional Center: 24 negative inmate test results.
- Maui Community Correctional Center: 12 negative inmate test results.
- Halawa Correctional Facility: Two negative inmate test results.
- Kulani Correctional Facility: Two negative inmate test results
- Waiawa Correctional Facility: One negative test result.
Click here to learn more about the DPS response to COVID-19 in Hawaii.