HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Department of Health did not release COVID-19 case counts on Nov. 15, and says it will be moving the reporting time back to noon from 3 p.m. starting on Nov. 16.
The Department is also working to create a more sustainable data timeline.
The COVID numbers for Nov. 15 will be included in the Nov. 16 case count.
For more information on COVID-19 in Hawaii, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu