HONOLULU (KHON2) — Public school students and their parents who are opting for distance learning, now have some help.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The Department of Education has launched the Ohana Help Desk which provides self-service and chat support for families having issues connecting to the DOE system from home.
It’ll help with things like network and security-related issues and software updates.
The DOE says it’s the nation’s first statewide help desk for a school district.
You can call (808) 643-DESK (3375) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m. The help desk will be closed on state holidays.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity
- A year after tragic Diamond Head shooting, families of fallen officers Enriquez and Kalama still mourn