HONOLULU (KHON2) — Public school students and their parents who are opting for distance learning, now have some help.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
The Department of Education has launched the Ohana Help Desk which provides self-service and chat support for families having issues connecting to the DOE system from home.
It’ll help with things like network and security-related issues and software updates.
The DOE says it’s the nation’s first statewide help desk for a school district.
You can call (808) 643-DESK (3375) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Sundays from 4 to 8 p.m. The help desk will be closed on state holidays.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Big Game Bound: Week 13 features 3 key matchups, Watson’s return
- A history on the origins of the Hawaiian word Pele
- ‘Clerical error’ may have led police to overlook Richard Allen in Delphi case, source claims
- Cicilline withdraws, clearing path for Clyburn to remain in leadership
- Americans boost spending as inflation slows slightly