HONOLULU (KHON2) — With thousands of visitors arriving in the islands, every county is facing their own set of challenges.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
From the long lines to educating tourists about their own set of rules.
So how is Hawaii County dealing with all of this? Hawaii County Mayor Harry Kim joined Wake Up 2day to discuss reopening tourism.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Some travelers frustrated with having to show negative COVID-19 test prior to departure
- Pedestrian dies in Nanakuli accident
- Mayor-elect sweats the small and big stuff on basic city services
- Businesses will have to pay three times more in unemployment tax in 2021
- Oahu family coping with tragedy finds strength in giving back