HONOLULU (KHON2) — Of the 109 new cases reported, none are on Hawaii Island and they currently have just one active case.
Hawaii County Mayor Harry Kim joined us to discuss the reason behind the low numbers and why he’s against reinstating the interisland 14 day travel quarantine.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Cool trade wind weather prevails over the islands
- UH athletics shifting focus to hosting fans in the fall, fan attendance during spring ‘does not look likely’
- Fundraising begins as ‘Bows inaugural season at home nears $6.2 million price tag
- Price to pay: Increase price for goods sets up challenges for Hawaii restaurants and retailers
- Honolulu mayor honors the ‘headset heroes’ during National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week