HONOLULU (KHON) — Governor David Ige issued the following statement regarding florist operations:
“In late-afternoon conversations with the mayors, we decided that florists will be able to begin operations on May 1, as long as they can do so in a way that is safe for employees and customers. This requires compliance with the social distancing requirements set forth in Sec. III-D of the 6th Supplemental Proclamation.”
He will hold a news conference at 5:30 pm to discuss further.
Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 10th.
- Armed Forces Day: Walt Disney World honors cast member who served in WWII with flag-raising ceremony
- Hawaii’s PPE increases thanks to $10 million of federal CARES Act funds
- This is the biggest contagion spot for COVID-19 in airports
- Hawaii reports 105 Coronavirus cases, 1 new death
- UHERO: Economic conditions in Hawaii improve as COVID-19 vaccine rates rise