LIHUE, Hawaii (KHON2) — Kauai residents can apply for $150 worth of energy saving devices if you were impacted by the pandemic.
The program offers LED lights, advanced power strips and other items that can save on electric.
The program is called Home Energy Retrofit Saving (HERS).
Money from the program comes from the County of Kauai and the Kauai Economic Development Board. The board is working with a home energy company Pono Home.
Applications are available online at https://homeefficiency.com/kauai/.
A paper application is available at the Lihue Civic Center in the Kapule Building lobby (outside of the Department of Motor Vehicles) during normal business hours.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers
- Isolate, test, self-trace ways to crush COVID beyond the mask, hand washing and distancing