HILO, Hawaii (KHON2) — Free COVID-19 testing will be available in Hilo’s Civic Auditorium on Monday, Nov. 2, according to Hawaii County officials.
The drive-through testing site will be open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Drivers are asked to enter through Kuawa Street.
No insurance is necessary to be tested, but please bring your insurance card if you have one.
The County says a face covering and social distancing will be required
For further information, please call Civil Defense at 935-0031.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Service outage reported in Kapolei
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Breezy trade winds will continue into Tuesday
- Honolulu Mayor urging residents not to gather for Thanksgiving