HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police say four people recently released from prison due to concerns about COVID-19 were arrested again Sunday in the Mililani area.
According to police, witnesses observed a suspicious vehicle in the area and called police.
A check on the vehicle found, it was stolen.
The suspects were later located, identified and arrested.
Charges are pending.
- Showers ramping up through 4th of July, drier conditions return Sunday
- State epidemiologist says COVID-19 battle is still not over
- Ocean Safety: Kite surfer, swimmers in distress, toddler on floaty blown out to ocean
- Hawaii incoming visitor count highest since quarantine began
- The New Normal: Vet clinics adjust operations amid the pandemic