HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police say four people recently released from prison due to concerns about COVID-19 were arrested again Sunday in the Mililani area.
According to police, witnesses observed a suspicious vehicle in the area and called police.
A check on the vehicle found, it was stolen.
The suspects were later located, identified and arrested.
Charges are pending.
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues