HONOLULU (KHON2) — Amid the public health concerns regarding the pandemic and the educational adjustments made nationwide, Spectrum will offer free broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students.
This is only for those who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription.
Spectrum will partner with school districts to raise awareness of this program.
In addition, Spectrum will open its Wi-Fi hotspots across its footprint for public use, will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus, and will waive late fees.
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank