HONOLULU (KHON2) — First Hawaiian Bank Pearlridge Branch closes on Monday, March 16 due to the bank’s pandemic operations protocol.
Safe deposit box, ATM and night deposit services are still available.
Bank customers can consider going to the Pearl City Branch located at 890 Kamehameha Highway.
The Pearlridge branch that is temporarily closed until further notice is located at 98-1071 Moanalua Road in Aiea. The branch will let customers know when it reopens.
- Hawaii’s Kitchen On the Road: Matsumoto Shave Ice
- 2021 WSL Championship Tour season starts Friday with Maui Pro presented by ROXY at Honolua Bay
- Laysan Albatross, Wisdom, beloved across the world, returns to Midway Atoll
- Attorney General: ‘This was a heinous act of sexual violence and our dept. will vigorously prosecute it’
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout