HONOLULU (KHON2) — People are afraid to travel. Some industry experts say they haven’t seen anything like this since after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Mufi Hannemann, President and CEO of the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association, has more to say on this topic.
- Flash flood watch issued for Kauai and Oahu
- Police charge man suspected of stabbing woman and her child to death in Ewa Beach
- State DOE looking to modify high school graduation requirements
- City working to open a medical, quarantine center for homeless
- City’s parking exceptions now in effect