HONOLULU (KHON2) — People are afraid to travel. Some industry experts say they haven’t seen anything like this since after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Mufi Hannemann, President and CEO of the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association, has more to say on this topic.
- Rep. Jamaal Bowman censured by Republican-led House
- Iam Tongi LIVE on Wake Up 2Day; don’t miss it
- UNLV active shooter was former college professor, sources say
- White House delays banning menthol cigarettes yet again: When is the next target date?
- Legacy of Hope: Hawaiʻi marks 82nd anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack