HONOLULU (KHON2) — People are afraid to travel. Some industry experts say they haven’t seen anything like this since after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Mufi Hannemann, President and CEO of the Hawaii Lodging and Tourism Association, has more to say on this topic.
- Newsfeed Now: US Capitol temporarily locked down, terminally ill man gets matching tattoos with strangers
- Biden inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp
- Social Scene: Drew Brees and Tom Brady
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check