HONOLULU (KHON2) – The city will support more COVID-19 testing at two locations on Oahu, due to the recent spike in reported cases.
The two locations will be at the Geiger Community Park in Ewa and at the Kakaako Waterfront Park. It
Drive-through testing for COVID-19 will be offered at both locations. Walkups will be accommodated but will be seen in turn, according to the city.
Testing at Geiger Community Park in Ewa will occur on Saturday, August 8, by Kalihi Kai Urgent Care and will be from 8 a.m. through 2 p.m.
As for testing at the Kakaako Waterfront Park, it will take place on Sunday, August 9. It will be conducted by Premier Medical Group Hawaii and will be from 8 a.m. through 2 p.m.
Testing will be done by nose swab. It will also be offered without charge for those without insurance.
All who attend will first be screened for symptoms and asked to provide personal information and contact numbers so results can be made known to them.
For more information on the testing run by Kalihi Kai Urgent Care, call (808) 841-2273. For information on the testing with Premier Medical Group Hawaii, call (808) 304-8816 or (808) 367-6020.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Jane’s Fountain, long-time Liliha restaurant hopes to survive pandemic
- Employee at The Ching Villas tests positive for COVID-19
- More hotels announce reopening dates after pre-travel testing takes effect
- WATCH: Shark swims near beachgoers in water in Waikiki
- What you need to know about casting your vote in the upcoming election