HONOLULU (KHON) — The Department of Health reported 11 new cases of coronavirus; 8 of the new cases were found on Oahu, 1 on Maui, and two cases of Hawaii residents who were identified outside of Hawaii. This brings the current state total to 106.
One of the new cases required hospitalization.
Here is the current breakdown of positive cases:
Hawaii County: 5
Hawaii residents identified outside of Hawaii: 2
Required Hospitalization: 7
- DOH confirms traveler tested positive for COVID-19 coming into Honolulu
- DLIR begins offering Federal-State Extended Benefits
- Tony Roma’s last Hawaii restaurant to close permanently on Oct. 28
- How Kalawao County on Molokai managed to stay COVID-19 free
- Japan added to state’s pre-travel testing program, but Japan still has it’s own restrictions