HONOLULU (KHON2) – The Department of Education posted information on the upcoming furlough on Monday, Dec. 14 on its website. This is the furlough that Governor David Ige talked about on Dec. 9.
Starting January employees will take furlough days which means there will be no work and no pay for that day.
Cafeteria workers and substitute teachers are also not going to work on furlough days.
For details, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘Flightmare’ looms for summer, travel expert warns
- Biden says monkeypox cases something to ‘be concerned about’
- The role party affiliation played in getting US to grim new milestone of 1 million COVID deaths
- Kate McKinnon, Pete Davidson departing from ‘SNL’
- What it takes to be ‘wealthy’ in 12 US cities: survey