HONOLULU (KHON2) — The State Dept. of Education has implemented a pandemic plan for facilities. So what has changed?
How will meal service work for students doing distance learning? Randall Tanaka, assistant superintendent of the Office of Facilities and Operations, joined Wake Up 2day with details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Senators grill Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs on political fairness
- Ilima-Lei Macfarlane to defend flyweight title against undefeated Juliana Velasquez at Bellator 254 in December on East Coast
- VW recalls Jettas to fix fuel leaks that can cause fires
- HTA president says messaging to visitors will be improved
- Big tech CEOs grilled in Senate hearing