HONOLULU (KHON2) — You’ll have to pay extra if you’re using the self service kiosks to renew your motor vehicle registration.
Starting July 1, drivers will be charged a $3 convenience fee which is on top of a 2.5 percent fee if you use a credit or debit card to pay.
The city says the fees go toward continuing this service, especially since satellite city halls were closed due to the pandemic.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- A set of large swells to bring back large surf
- Pearl Harbor hosts ceremony to honor victims of deadly shooting
- COVID-19 Senate Committee urges Ige to adjust Safe Travels Program
- Member of Hawaii football team tests positive for COVID-19; game against SJSU will proceed as scheduled
- Thieves steal giant gummy bear statue from local business in Honolulu