HONOLULU (KHON2) — You’ll have to pay extra if you’re using the self service kiosks to renew your motor vehicle registration.
Starting July 1, drivers will be charged a $3 convenience fee which is on top of a 2.5 percent fee if you use a credit or debit card to pay.
The city says the fees go toward continuing this service, especially since satellite city halls were closed due to the pandemic.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank
- Voter registration deadline approaches for the 2020 Primary Election