HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Education released its results of a recent distance-learning survey.
Nearly 9,000 students were surveyed.
Of those, 83 percent of students said they learned through online devices..
There were 22 percent that learned through paper packets.
As for the 61 percent of teachers who participated, 31 percent of elementary teachers reported 61 to 100-percent of students consistently participated.
There were 10 percent of middle and high school teachers reported the same amount of participation.
The DOE will use the results when planning for the next school year.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Rapper formerly known as Kanye West is now just Ye
- Traffic accident prompts closure at Daniel K. Inouye Highway between Wilder Road and Kaumana Drive on Big Island
- Breast cancer awareness fundraiser 2021 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® held virtually
- Waikiki surfboard rack fire causes hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage
- Rolovich fired as WSU coach: ‘It’s just heartbreaking to hear that’