HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state has partnered with several including CVS to allow people to get a coronavirus test 72 hours before coming to Hawaii when travel reopens Oct. 15.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
According to the CVS website, appointments are available for coronavirus testing starting Oct. 10.
The tests are scheduled by appointment online and are available at select locations.
To schedule a test, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Potential heavy showers trigger flash flood watch for Maui and Hawaii Island
- Lawmakers and police encourage people to be aware of surroundings in light of recent crimes
- UH study finds seafood like mahi-mahi mislabeled in Honolulu
- Raising Cane’s opens fourth location at Ala Moana Center food court
- Kapolei stabbing victim feeling okay, suspect charged with second degree attempted murder