HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state Department of Health reports one new death, 98 new coronavirus cases on Sept. 27.
There are 91 cases on Oahu, and seven on the Big Island.
That brings the state total to 12,116.
There were 14 new cases that needed hospitalization. One new recovery was reported, totaling 10,155 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 1,829 active cases in Hawaii.
Below are the maps of the cases by Zip Code.
- On Oahu, with nine new cases, several ZCTAs lighten but most likely due to changes in the map key.
- On Hawaii Island, with seven new cases, Kona (96740) surpasses 20 new cases in the last 28 days. Hilo (96720) drops from 167 to 155 cases.
- On Maui, with no new cases, no map changes.
- On Kauai, with no new case, no map changes.
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Local bakeries say Thanksgiving sales are proving to be busier than previous years
- Here’s how NYE will look different to ring in 2021