HONOLULU (KHON2) — The state Department of Health reports one new death, 98 new coronavirus cases on Sept. 27.
There are 91 cases on Oahu, and seven on the Big Island.
That brings the state total to 12,116.
There were 14 new cases that needed hospitalization. One new recovery was reported, totaling 10,155 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 1,829 active cases in Hawaii.
Below are the maps of the cases by Zip Code.
- On Oahu, with nine new cases, several ZCTAs lighten but most likely due to changes in the map key.
- On Hawaii Island, with seven new cases, Kona (96740) surpasses 20 new cases in the last 28 days. Hilo (96720) drops from 167 to 155 cases.
- On Maui, with no new cases, no map changes.
- On Kauai, with no new case, no map changes.
- Light trade winds, with an increase in afternoon showers to kick off the week
- Water main break closes portion of Farrington Hwy in Waianae
- Social Scene: Strange lights
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination