HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 156 new cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 4 for the state: 125 cases are from Oahu, 21 cases are from the Big Island, 4 cases are from Maui County, 1 case on Lanai and 5 cases are Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state. The cumulative state total is now 15,473. There were no new deaths reported for the state on Wednesday.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
There are now 3,296 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
As a result of updated information, one case was removed from the counts.
A total of 541,485 tests have been performed and results received for the state.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Single lane closures scheduled for Maluhia Road, Koloa Road
- North shore accident leads to road closure Sunday morning
- Hilo woman arrested after allegedly hitting police vehicle
- Post Game Notes: Hawaii’s Darius Musasau ties career high with 14 tackles, reaches double digits for fifth time this season in win over Nevada
- Coronavirus: 4 deaths, 57 new COVID-19 cases on Nov. 29