HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 94 new cases of COVID-19 on Oct. 30 for the state: 74 cases are from Oahu, 14 cases are from the Big Island, 5 cases are from Maui County and 1 case is from Kauai. The cumulative state total is now 15,003. The DOH also reported 1 additional coronavirus-death. The state death toll now stands at 216.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 526,030 test results have been received as of October 30.
There are now 3,049 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii Island: 1,259 (14)
- Oahu: 13,087 (74)
- Kauai: 64 (0)
- Maui: 407 (3)
- Molokai: 17 (0)
- Lanai 99 (2)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 70 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,097
- Deaths: 216 (1)
- Released from isolation: 11,738
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Service outage reported in Kapolei
- PHOTOS: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- Breezy trade winds will continue into Tuesday