HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 90 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 28 for the state. All 90 cases are from Honolulu County. The cumulative state total is now 12,203. No new deaths were reported on Monday for the state.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 412,790 test results have been received as of September 27.
There are now 1,835 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 700 (0)
- Honolulu: 11,026 (90)
- Kauai County: 59 (0)
- Maui County: 388 (0)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 30 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 819 (3)
- Deaths: 132 (0)
- Released from isolation: 10,215 (60)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kahuku’s Punahele Soriano improves to 8-0 with first-round TKO on Fight Island
- Man in serious condition after a gunshot wound in Honolulu
- High surf warning in effect until 6 a.m. Sunday, surf will be 40 to 50 feet along north facing shores
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Heavy rain possible for the islands starting late Sunday