HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 78 new cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 10 for the state: 62 cases are from Oahu, 4 cases are from the Big Island and 5 cases are from Maui County. No cases were reported on Kauai. The cumulative state total is now 16,088. One new death was reported for the state on Tuesday. The state death toll stands at 222.
As a result of updated information, two cases on Kauai were recategorized to Hawaii residents diagnosed outside of the state.
One case is a Lanai resident whose exposure is on Maui Island and who will be remaining on Maui Island for the interim.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 1,413 (4)
- Honolulu: 13,924 (62)
- Kauai: 71 (0)
- Maui: 430 (5)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 127 (9)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,180
- Deaths: 222 (1)
- Cases in the past 14 days: 1,319
For more information, click here.
Correction: After several contradictions were reported on the Department of Health’s websites, an official has confirmed that the correct number of cases on Maui is 5. This story has been updated again with their newest report.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Kaupakalua Dam evacuation zone information and maps
- Vintage signs to be auctioned
- Evacuations ongoing for Haiku residents near Kaupakalua Dam as heavy flooding closes several roads
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic to be held for Korean kupuna