HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 66 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 15 for the state. The cumulative state total is now 10,844. DOH also reported 1 additional coronavirus-related death. The state death toll stands at 100.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 352,137 test results have been received as of September 14.
There are now 6,859 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 599
- Kauai County: 58
- Maui County: 378
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 26 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 654
- Deaths: 100 (1)
- Released from isolation: 3,885 (192)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- One to two sharks seen feeding at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki
- Coronavirus: one death, 98 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 27
- Man dead after shooting on Hakimo Road
- Son turns father’s Hawaii WWII memories into historical book
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders