HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 64 new cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 9 for the state: 53 cases are from Oahu, 4 cases are from the Big Island and 2 cases on Kauai. No cases were reported from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 16,010. There were no new deaths reported for the state on Monday. The state death toll stands at 221.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
As a result of updated information, one case from Oahu was removed from the counts.
One case is a Lanai resident whose exposure is on Maui Island and who will be remaining on Maui Island for the interim.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 1,409 (4)
- Honolulu: 13,862 (53)
- Kauai: 73 (2)
- Maui: 425 (0)
- Molokai 17 (0)
- Lanai 106 (0)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 118 (5)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,160
- Deaths: 221 (0)
- Cases in the past 14 days: 1,306
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaii Island temporarily loosening travel requirements for vaccinated mainland travelers
- Maui police identify moped rider who died in collision with truck
- UH beach volleyball sweeps Friday competition at Husky Invitational
- UH baseball loses series opener to Cal State Bakersfield
- USS Arizona survivor celebrates 100th birthday