HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 38 new cases of COVID-19 on Oct. 26 for the state: 26 cases are from Oahu, 9 cases are from the Big Island, 1 case is from Kauai and 2 cases are Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state. The cumulative state total is now 14,709. There were no deaths reported on Monday for the state.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 508,940 test results have been received as of October 26.
There are now 3,052 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii Island: 1,230 (9)
- Oahu: 12,864 (26)
- Kauai: 62 (1)
- Maui: 401 (0)
- Molokai: 17 (0)
- Lanai 79 (0)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 56 (2)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,067
- Deaths: 212 (0)
- Released from isolation: 11,444
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State