HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 167 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 11 for the state: 142 cases are from Honolulu County, 21 cases are from Hawaii County and 4 cases are from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 10,459. DOH also reported 2 additional coronavirus-related deaths. The state death toll stands at 96.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 334,756 test results have been received as of September 11.
There are now 7,029 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 562 (21)
- Honolulu: 9,446 (142)
- Kauai County: 58 (0)
- Maui County: 367 (4)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 26 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 622 (12)
- Deaths: 96 (2)
- Released from isolation: 3,334 (158)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Large surf and sunshine for the islands through Thursday
- Holiday shipping deadlines are here, send your gifts on time
- UK authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use
- Lifeguards to have extended hours in new “Dawn to Dusk” program launching in July
- Farrington High students design christmas ornaments for Hawaii tree in nation’s capitol