HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 160 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 17 for the state: 137 cases are from Honolulu County, 20 cases are from Hawaii County and 3 cases are from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 11,105. DOH also reported 4 additional coronavirus-related deaths. The state death toll stands at 107.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 365,690 test results have been received as of September 17.
There are now 6,750 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 623 (20)
- Honolulu: 10,015 (137)
- Kauai County: 58 (0)
- Maui County: 381 (3)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 28 ()
- Required Hospitalization: 685 (18)
- Deaths: 107 (4)
- Released from isolation: 4,248 (143)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Style Expert, Crystal Panipanci Helps Living808 Viewer With DIY Halloween Makeup
- Medicare Plan Differences & Deadlines
- Leilehua and UH-Hilo alum Brendan Sagara named co-pitching coach for Texas Rangers
- TheBus confirms one of its operators tested positive for COVID-19
- Consumer Alert: FTC reports consumers lost $117 million to social media scams in first half of 2020