HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 121 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 30 for the state: 92 cases are from Honolulu County, 27 cases are from Hawaii County, 1 case is from Maui County and 1 case is a Hawaii resident diagnosed out of state.
The cumulative state total is now 12,410. The DOH also reported 2 additional coronavirus-deaths. The state death toll now stands at 136.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 420,433 test results have been received as of September 30.
There are now 1,976 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 730 (27)
- Honolulu: 11,197 (92)
- Kauai County: 59 (0)
- Maui County: 391 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 33 (1)
- Required Hospitalization: 847 (15)
- Deaths: 136 (2)
- Released from isolation: 10,298 (42)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Food2Go: La Birria
- House Education Committee to hold briefing on school’s COVID-19 funding, distance learning
- 2 Find A Home: Jackson
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
- Divorce: Alimony and Division of Property & Debts