HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 120 new cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 26 for the state: 92 cases are from Oahu, 14 cases are from Maui County, 11 cases are from the Big Island and 3 cases are from Kauai. The cumulative state total is now 17,618.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
DOH also reported two new coronavirus-related deaths. The state death toll stands at 237.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii Island: 1,569 (11)
- Oahu: 15,101 (93)
- Kauai: 105 (3)
- Maui: 517 (14)
- Molokai: 17 (0)
- Lanai 106 (0)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 203 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,269 1,286 (17)
- Deaths: 237 (2)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Scattered windward showers to end weekend
- DHHL offers 60 rent-with-option-to-purchase homes on Hawaii Island
- UH men’s volleyball caps perfect regular season with senior night sweep over UC Irvine
- Lydia Ko ends victory drought in record fashion at LOTTE Championship
- Will your kids need to be vaccinated?