HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 107 new cases of COVID-19 on Nov. 19 for the state: 75 cases are from Oahu, 12 cases are from the Big Island, 9 cases are from Maui County, 4 cases are from Kauai and 7 cases are Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state. The cumulative state total is now 16,841.
Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 8 a.m.
There were no coronavirus-related deaths reported on Thursday. The state death toll stands at 223.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii Island: 1,499 (12)
- Oahu: 14,506 (75)
- Kauai: 86 (4)
- Maui: 463 (9)
- Molokai: 17 (0)
- Lanai 106 (0)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 164 (7)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,228 (7)
- Deaths: 223 (0)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Biden expected to announce vaccine mandate for federal workers
- Sponsors praise Simone Biles after withdrawal
- Moderate to breezy expected to strengthen through the weekend
- July 29: Hawaii dodges another tsunami threat following 8.2 earthquake off Alaska
- ‘Somebody wake me up’: Proud dad reacts to Clearwater’s Bobby Finke winning gold at Tokyo Olympics