HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 105 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 7 for the state: 90 cases are from Honolulu County, 11 cases are from Hawaii County and 4 cases are from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 9,959. DOH also reported 1 additional coronavirus-related death. The state death toll stands at 86.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 315,191 test results have been received as of September 6.
There are now 6,845 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 517 (11)
- Honolulu: 9,000 (90)
- Kauai County: 58 (0)
- Maui County: 358 (4)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 26 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 598 (1)
- Deaths: 86 (1)
- Released from isolation: 3,028 (37)
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Flash Flood Watch in effect through Tuesday afternoon for all Hawaiian islands
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- PHOTOS: Murals around the country honor late Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna Bryant
- Senators to be sworn in today, as articles of impeachment are presented