HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 80 new cases of COVID-19 on Sept. 14 for the state: 70 cases are from Honolulu County, 7 cases are from Hawaii County and 3 cases are from Maui County. The cumulative state total is now 10,779. No new COVID-deaths were reported Monday for the state.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The DOH reported that 352,137 test results have been received as of September 14.
There are now 6,987 active cases of COVID-19 in the state.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 594 (7)
- Honolulu: 9,723 (70)
- Kauai County: 58 (0)
- Maui County: 378 (3)
- Pending/Unknown: (0)
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 26 (0)
- Required Hospitalization: 638
- Deaths: 99 (0)
- Released from isolation: 3,693
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy traffic near H-1/H-2 merge after semi-truck loses load
- Rainbow Wahine Softball opens regular season with three game series against nationally ranked Washington
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars
- Social Scene: Who’s more loyal?
- LIVE: National security officials testify on Jan. 6 Capitol attack