HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Department of Health reported 77 new positive cases. There is one new case on Maui, five on the Big Island and 71 on Oahu.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
That brings the state total to 11,403 cases.
A total of 281,418 individuals have been tested in the state.
There were four new cases that needed hospitalization. 137 recoveries were reported, totaling 4,759 who have been released from isolation. There are currently 6,524 active cases in Hawaii.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 644 (5)
- Honolulu: 10,289 (71)
- Kauai: 57
- Maui: 385 (1)
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 28
- Required Hospitalization: 730 (4)
- Deaths: 120
- Released from isolation: 4,759 (137)
- Homestead exemption status amended for Kauai residents
- Elevate & Celebrate Halloween with These Home Tips
- Homegrown Hawaii: Ko Hana Distillers’ World Class Rum Made Locally
- Raise the Bar with Halloween Mocktail & Cocktail
- Puna Kamali’i Flowers Celebrates Disabled Employees