HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Department of Health reports 76 new coronavirus cases on Nov. 28.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
There are 48 new COVID-19 cases on Oahu, 17 on the Big Island, nine on Maui, one on Kauai, and one resident diagnosed out of state
That brings state total to 17,784.
There are no new deaths reported. The death toll stands at 240.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 1591 (17)
- Honolulu: 15,218 (48)
- Kauai: 111 (1)
- Maui: 530 (9)
- Lanai: 106
- Molokai 17
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 211 (1)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,287
- Deaths: 240
- Cases in the past 14 days: 1,304 (-28)
Latest Storied on KHON2
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 132 new cases, with 4 additional fatalities