HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii Department of Health reports 198 new COVID-19 cases, and two new deaths on Dec. 12.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
There are 152 cases on Oahu, 22 on Maui, 17 on the Big Island, five on Kauai, and one resident diagnosed out of state.
That brings state total to 19,148.
The state death toll now stands at 271.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 1708 (17)
- Honolulu: 16,211 (152)
- Kauai: 130 (5)
- Maui: 684 (22)
- Lanai: 106
- Molokai 22
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 287 (1)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,361 (4)
- Deaths: 271 (2)
- Cases in the past 14 days: 1,293
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Hawaiian Airlines to welcome back some furloughed employees
- Honolulu man indicted on drug trafficking, firearms charges
- Maui police employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Get Paid & Learn About Conservation with Kupu’s Hawaii Youth Conservation Corps
- Central Pacific Bank Foundation Supports Community in Many Ways