HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii Department of Health reports 120 new COVID-19 cases, and no new deaths on Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
There are 83 new coronavirus cases on Oahu, 20 on Maui, three on the Big Island, three on Kauai and 10 residents diagnosed out of state
The DOH reports one case on Hawaii was recategorized to Oahu, and one case on Oahu was removed from the counts.
That brings state total to 20,888.
The state death toll remains at 285 as there are no new deaths reported.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 1,859 (3)
- Honolulu: 17,533 (83)
- Kauai: 142 (3)
- Maui: 875 (20)
- Lanai: 106
- Molokai 22
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 351 (10)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,445 (3)
- Deaths: 285
- Cases in the past 14 days: 1,687
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Is polio spreading again? Virus detected in NYC’s sewage
- Author Salman Rushdie attacked on stage in New York
- Anne Heche ‘not expected to survive’ after car crash, rep says
- Florida teacher quits after staff removed posters of Black leaders
- New DOT rule could make air travel less hellish: How it could help you