HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii Department of Health reports 120 new COVID-19 cases, and no new deaths on Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
There are 83 new coronavirus cases on Oahu, 20 on Maui, three on the Big Island, three on Kauai and 10 residents diagnosed out of state
The DOH reports one case on Hawaii was recategorized to Oahu, and one case on Oahu was removed from the counts.
That brings state total to 20,888.
The state death toll remains at 285 as there are no new deaths reported.
Here is an in-depth breakdown:
- Hawaii County: 1,859 (3)
- Honolulu: 17,533 (83)
- Kauai: 142 (3)
- Maui: 875 (20)
- Lanai: 106
- Molokai 22
- Pending/Unknown: 0
- HI Residents Diagnosed outside of HI: 351 (10)
- Required Hospitalization: 1,445 (3)
- Deaths: 285
- Cases in the past 14 days: 1,687
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Greene moves to force vote on impeaching Mayorkas after House shelves first attempt
- Mililani HS opens Trojan Trading Post for work-based learning
- Florida driver arrested after street race ended with Corvette ripped apart
- Life expectancy rises, but still trails pre-COVID level
- More heavy rain with Kona low; Flooding possible