HONOLULU (KHON2) — Service members from the Coast Guard 14th District delivered food from the Hawaii Food Bank on Oahu during the COVID-19 pandemic on April 2, 2020.
Coast Guard service members often volunteer within their communities with charities and other organizations.
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Uahi Island Grill
- Pres. Trump, Biden to appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Oct. 29: Olive Garden’s first Hawaii location will open Thursday evening
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Clouds and showers expected mainly over Maui County