HONOLULU (KHON2) — A local clothing company is stepping up to help the struggling Iolani Palace.
These new masks made by Iolani Inc. highlight the historic palace.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask will go to help support the Friends of Iolani Palace which is losing thousands of dollars a day due to the lack of visitors.
Additionally the Kawakami family behind the clothing label will match donated proceeds up to $10,000.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Breezy trade winds to continue on Thanksgiving Day, with windward and mauka showers
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Local bakeries say Thanksgiving sales are proving to be busier than previous years
- Here’s how NYE will look different to ring in 2021