HONOLULU (KHON2) — A local clothing company is stepping up to help the struggling Iolani Palace.
These new masks made by Iolani Inc. highlight the historic palace.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of each mask will go to help support the Friends of Iolani Palace which is losing thousands of dollars a day due to the lack of visitors.
Additionally the Kawakami family behind the clothing label will match donated proceeds up to $10,000.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank