The city is extending the expiration date on driver’s licenses and state identification by 90 days.
That’s only if your card expires in march through June and goes into effect tomorrow.
Drivers 72-years-and older will be allowed to renew their two-year license by mail under certain circumstances.
- UH beach volleyball splits doubleheader with Cal Poly
- Winds remain light but to strengthen
- Hawaii one step closer to vaccine exemption for travelers
- Kahala Hotel & Resort on lockdown after shots fired, suspect barricaded in hotel room
- American Ninja Warrior Jimmy Choi deals with Parkinson’s through strength